Privacy Statement of Discount-Voucher
Discount-Voucher's principal activities:
- Internet shopping portal.
- Discounts via opt-in Email List.
- Barry Wright
- Data Protection No: Z962807X
Visitors Wanting Anonymous Access
Visitors can access the Web sites home page and browse most pages, unless asked for your email, without disclosing any personal data.
External Links on Web Site
- The Web site does not enable our visitors to communicate with other visitors or to post information to be accessed by others.
- External links that are on the Web site have been verified before being placed, however external Web sites come under their own Privacy policies and responsibility.
We only automatically collect data about pages and areas of the site that are visited. No personal data is collected without consent.
- Email Address.
- Used to login to our Members area and Internal Comunication from us.
- Your name is collected to help personalise the site for you, it is not compulsary.
- A unique password is issued to you when you join, you can change this at anytime by logging into your Account.
We do not knowingly collect personal data from children.
- You must be 13 or over to become a Member.
We do not disclose your personal data to our subsidiaries or other organisations.
We do not give visitors to our Web site the option of using a secure transmission method to send us their personal data.
- We have implemented security policies, rules and technical measures to protect the personal data that we have under our control from:
- unauthorised access
improper use or disclosure
- unauthorised modification
- unlawful destruction or accidental loss
- We ensure that your personal data will not be disclosed to ANY institutions and authorities except if required to do so by law or other regulation.
Access to the personal data we may hold about you
You can ask us whether we are keeping personal data about you by sending an email to datacontroller 'at' discount-voucher.co.uk.
We will provide you with a readable copy of the personal data, which we keep about you, within two weeks. We require proof of your identity before this can be carried out. You must email us, from your registered address and supply us with your account password.
We will provide the information by email without any charge.
We allow you to challenge the data that we hold about you and, where appropriate, you may have the data:
rectified or amended
We reserve the right to refuse to provide our visitors with a copy of their personal data, but will give reasons for our refusal.
We do, however, allow you to challenge our decision to refuse to provide you with a copy of your personal data.